One of the Most Experienced Slip and Fall Lawyers in Wesley Chapel, FL
Slip and fall lawyers are typically sought out by individuals who have fallen in a public place and require financial compensation for any injuries sustained. If you live in the Wesley Chapel, Florida, area and believe that you might be entitled to money damages following a slip and fall or similar type of injury, be sure to promptly schedule an appointment with George M. Stark – a local personal injury lawyer who has successfully represented many slip and fall victims. Having practiced law locally for more than 30 years, George Stark is one of the most experienced slip and fall lawyers in the Wesley Chapel, FL, area and has obtained both jury verdicts and out-of-court settlements ranging from $500,000 to over $1 million.
In Florida, those who open their property to the public have a duty to keep the premises in a reasonably safe condition. The goal of Florida premises liability law is to hold certain property owners accountable if they negligently fail to protect the public from foreseeable harm. The success of a slip and fall case often hinges on the following questions:
- Did the hazard exist long enough for the property owner to become aware of it?
- Are there procedures in place to promptly discover hazardous conditions on the property?
- Could a warning sign have been installed to make the risk of harm known to visitors?
- Was the victim acting carelessly when he or she fell and became injured?
- Was there any way to make the hazardous condition any less likely to occur?
To schedule a consultation, contact George M. Stark, one of the most experienced slip and fall lawyers in the Wesley Chapel, FL, area. Stark Injury Law, which also has an office in downtown Tampa, is committed to serving the legal needs of seriously injured individuals.