Over 200,000 motor vehicle accidents occur in Florida each year. Sadly, many of them are fatal, or cause serious injuries. The emotional stress that one faces after being in an automobile accident can be overwhelming.
It is crucial to hire a law firm that will walk with you every step of the way.
Our firm has recovered, literally, millions of dollars for our clients who were injured in vehicle accidents. Under the law, people injured in vehicle accidents are entitled to recover compensation to cover the cost of medical expense, lost earnings, pain and suffering, as well as damage to their vehicle.
Stark Injury Law provides comprehensive representation for all vehicle accidents including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Once You are a Client, What to Expect:
- We establish communication with your automobile insurance company and representative of the “at fault party” to determine the available insurance policy coverage.
- We provide assistance in securing the repair and/or replacement of your vehicle.
- We arrange for the payment of a rental vehicle, towing, and storage expenses.
- We help you keep track of all expenses resulting from the accident.
- We arrange for the payment of medical expenses and wage loss during the period of rehabilitation.
- We settle your claim promptly or with your permission, file a law suit.
- We will be compensated for our services on a percentage basis according to the Florida Bar rules.
- In the unlikely event that no recovery is made you will not owe us anything
Choose An Experienced Florida Automobile Accident Law Firm With A Proven Record.
Stark Injury Law will act promptly to investigate the accident, and if necessary, retain the services of investigators, photographers, engineers and safety experts as may be necessary to represent our clients’ interests.
While we assume responsibility for prosecution of our clients’ claims, we understand that a successful outcome depends on our clients being part of the process. We remain accessible to our clients at all times during the pendency of the case, secure their input and make sure that they are kept advised of all pertinent developments on their case as they occur.
To this end, each client is encouraged to maintain close contact with Attorney Stark who makes it a point to be available for telephone conversations and/or office consultation as the case proceeds.
If you, or someone you know has been involved in an automobile accident, contact us for a free consultation.
Let Stark Injury Law inform you of your legal rights and “Act as Your Voice”.
STARK INJURY LAW WILL FIGHT FOR FULL AND FAIR COMPENSATION FOR YOU. NO RECOVERY-NO FEE.
Offices in Wesley Chapel and Tampa
Telephone Number: 813-221-6889