A Personal Injury Attorney in Wesley Chapel, FL, with Decades of Legal Experience
There is a personal injury attorney in Wesley Chapel, Florida, with decades of experience and a track record of obtaining impressive out-of-court settlements and jury verdicts. That individual is George M. Stark, founder of Stark Injury Law and an advocate of auto accident victims and other wrongfully injured individuals. George Stark has practiced law locally for more than 30 years. During that time, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients and built his practice into a widely recognized law firm in Wesley Chapel, FL, vigorously advocating on behalf of injured men, women, and children.
Personal injury attorney George Stark is experienced in the following areas:
- Automobile accidents – If you’ve been hurt in a vehicle collision, our law firm can investigate the cause of the accident and immediately get to work on building a persuasive claim for compensation.
- Premises liability – Property owners can be held liable for injuries sustained on their land. We handle slip-and-fall cases, dog bite cases, and negligent security cases.
- Product liability – Our firm represents individuals who have been injured by defective products, including defective automotive components (e.g., air bags), defective medical devices, and defective pharmaceuticals.
- Medical malpractice – A doctor who negligently injures a patient should be held accountable. At Stark Injury Law, we represent victims of medical malpractice.
- Wrongful death – Florida law permits the family members of someone who died as a result of a negligent act to bring a claim for compensation. We provide representation to those who qualify as “survivors” under the Florida wrongful death statute.
To schedule a consultation with personal injury attorney George Stark, contact our firm in Wesley Chapel, FL, today.