Experienced Injury Lawyer in Wesley Chapel, FL – George M. Stark
There is an injury lawyer in Wesley Chapel, Florida, who has sought justice on behalf of wrongfully injured individuals for more than 30 years. His name is George M. Stark, and he is a highly experienced personal injury lawyer who has a long record of holding negligent parties accountable for their actions.
Injury lawyer George Stark handles many different types of personal injury cases, from relatively routine “fender benders” to complex cases involving grave personal injuries and property damage totaling tens, even hundreds, of thousands of dollars. Stark Injury Law – located just a little more than two miles east of I-75 in Wesley Chapel – is a full-service personal injury practice from which a client can expect to receive individualized attention from a veteran injury lawyer and a hardworking administrative team.
Areas of Practice
In the event that you or a loved one has been hurt, it is important that you act quickly and schedule a consultation with a personal injury lawyer who can evaluate whether it is appropriate to take legal action. Indeed, time is often of the essence, as evidence favorable to your case can be lost if proactive legal measures are not taken.
At Stark Injury Law, we specialize in the following practice areas:
- Auto accidents – This category includes car accidents, motorcycle accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, and pedestrian hit-and-runs.
- Premises liability – Property owners have a legal responsibility to maintain a relatively safe environment. Failure to do so can expose a property owner to legal liability in the form of money damages.
- Medical malpractice – Doctors and other healthcare professionals are expected to adhere to prevailing professional standards of care. Allegations of medical malpractice include failure to diagnose a disease or condition, delivery of inadequate treatment, or unreasonable delay in providing treatment.
- Product liability – Many consumers are injured by defective products in the United States every year. Product liability refers to the body of law governing who is responsible when a defective or dangerous product causes injury.
- Wrongful death – A suit for wrongful death is a civil action seeking monetary damages from a party whose misconduct caused the death of another.
Be sure to schedule an appointment with Wesley Chapel injury lawyer George M. Stark today to begin exploring your legal options. Your consultation is free and completely confidential.